World’s Biggest Sporting Event IB Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. IronFX Global Limited (“IronFX”) is authorised and regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under license number 125/10 and promotes a World’s Biggest Sporting Event IB Competition (“IB Competition”).
2. The IB Competition applies to existing and new IBs. For participating in this IB Competition you have to be a registered and approved IB as well as to be over 18 years old. US residents cannot participate in this contest and are not entitled to receive any award prizes.
3. By participating in the IB Competition you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to be bound by, these terms and conditions as well as to the IronFX Trading Terms and Conditions.
4. Details of the registration and completion dates can be found below:
| Registration and Competition Dates
||01 April 2014
||31 May 2014
5. The IB Competition winners will be determined as per the below factor(s):
The IB Winner will be the one that has the highest Net Equity In for their clients given that each client traded at least 5 round turn lots irrespective of which Platform the client traded on.
6. There will be 1 winner per region (Asia, China, Europe and Rest of the World) and the IB Competition Award Prizes are set as below:
* Note: The VIP package to Brazil includes, , city tour, hotel accommodation as well as transportation.
** Note: The Round Package in one City in Brazil includes half day guided tour in one city in Brazil, 1 return flight ticket and hotel accommodation.
VIP package to Brazil*
Round Package in one City in Brazil**
7. IronFX will announce the winners within 30 days from the end of the IB Competition; venue of announcement will be IronFX’s website.
8. By winning the IB Competition prize, the winners accept that will participate in various promotional events that IronFX can publicize freely on various venues. Promotional events includes but not limited to interviews, photos, listing announcement of their full names, nicknames, country of origin, prizes received, etc.
9. In case of refusal by a winner of not participating in promotional events then IronFX has the right to disqualify the winner and give the prize to the next place participant.
10. If IronFX suspects that a participant has abused/manipulated or attempted to abuse/manipulate this IB Competition or otherwise acted with a lack of good faith towards us, then IronFX reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw from that user the award received or promotion and if necessary to cancel any terms and conditions with respect to that participant, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that participant’s/client’s/user's access to the service and/or block that user's Account. IronFX reserves the right to remove any plug-ins from the client’s account in case such plug-ins create complication on IronFX’s systems. In addition, IronFX reserves the right to modify, change or terminate this IB Competition at any time without the consent of the Client.
11. If IronFX suspects that a participant has abused the fair rules of the IB Competition then IronFX reserves the right to immediate disqualify the participant/client from the IB Competition without the contest of the Client.
12. The participant acknowledges that Forex and CFDs are leveraged products and involves a high level of risk and shall always communicate this to his clients. These products may not be suitable for everyone and you should ensure that you understand the risks involved. The participants shall inform their clients to seek independent advice if necessary.
13. For winners to be able to receive the IB Competition prize will need to meet all requirements set in these terms and conditions.
14. This IB Competition terms and conditions are dated 27 May 2014.